Gameday Playlist: need one

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
3 hour ride from Del Boca Vista to the tailgate so need a legit Hurricanes playlist with In the Air Tonight, Rock You like a Hurricane, Michael Irvin speeches, etc.

Advertisement
I've got a great 80's pop playlist that's sure to fire up the boys

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 hour ride from Del Boca Vista to the tailgate so need a legit Hurricanes playlist with In the Air Tonight, Rock You like a Hurricane, Michael Irvin speeches, etc.

I am an Xer so need some suggestions on newer stuff. Here are some off the top of my head with explanations:

What we ALL need patience (a virtue) for these young fellas and coaches:

ACC Coastal = In our Stranglehold soon. *Note: the lyrics are NOT about domestic abuse, but rather Nugent is singing to the music labels and producers who refused to sign him. He wrote it and he blew up, master of his own destiny. Canes can relate:

For anyone who played ball, you know what it was like sucking breath in between plays, but then in a Zen-like state combining highly violent thoughts with absolute calm focus to punish during plays. To me there was a violent rhythm that emerged during a series, whether playing D tackle or O tackle, and so the CANES need to let the rhythm hit 'em that way:

Led Zeppelin classic here, absolutely NO QUARTER given or allowed is the CANE MINDWAR I know from the past. NEED IT BACK NOW:

Then for the Adminsration and AD past 15 years, can't help but think SABOTAGE (e.g., Lamar Jackson not a Cane smh):

Shek Wes "Mo Bomba"
Pit Bull "305 Anthem"
Trick Daddy " **** The Otherside"
Poem "Carmina Burana"
Metallica "Seek & Destroy"
Rage Against The Machine "Know Your Enemy" / "Bombtrack"/ " Bulls On Parade"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back