Gameday piece on Miami

SouthernM

Recruit
[video=youtube;fQJk5aI08DQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQJk5aI08DQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If this doesn't get you pumped for the future I don't know what will

Advertisement
Great memories now being repeated. This will go down as one of my favorite Cane teams ever because no.talking heads envisioned it coming

Love coach Richt telling how the U is supposed to be thrown up. None of that one finger business.

"I'm swag just sitting in this chair" - gotta love Ed Reed. The dude should have his own theme music playing while he walks around.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back to the glory days. F the suspension, and all the negative talk coaches told to recruits about the death penalty. We have corrected the ship.

Advertisement
Both those videos got me hyped.

Ready to run through a wall!

Dem Virginia dudes better be ready for an *** whooping!

Advertisement
Love coach Richt telling how the U is supposed to be thrown up. None of that one finger business.

That's how you could tell Shalala wasn't a true cane. In one of our TV commercials she threw up the worst U ever. Thumbs weren't close to touching and fingers were all spread apart.

That's how you could tell Shalala wasn't a true cane. In one of our TV commercials she threw up the worst U ever. Thumbs weren't close to touching and fingers were all spread apart.

That's the only way you could tell?

Advertisement
Back