Gameday Picker

Just hope Corso picks ND...before the VT game the pregame staff all picked VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
94EA117D-E594-490F-821B-DDF8B0CACAD3.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
where do you guys think gameday will be at hard rock or in campus? have to plan accordingly trying to be there

where do you guys think gameday will be at hard rock or in campus? have to plan accordingly trying to be there

It's on campus. Also I agree it should be the rock 1st pick, if he's too busy then go with papi Lebatard, he's an icon and has the respect of so many rappers

People on here are down on Pitbull, and a part of me gets that because dude is corny, but that dude is soooooo Miami. I hope he wears dark shades and cuban links with a white suit and just says "insert school" "insert city" "Dale" every time he picks.

Advertisement
People on here are down on Pitbull, and a part of me gets that because dude is corny, but that dude is soooooo Miami. I hope he wears dark shades and cuban links with a white suit and just says "insert school" "insert city" "Dale" every time he picks.

Pitbull is mad corny but he also saved Miami Subs from shutting down so he gets a permanent pass in my book

Pitbull is mad corny but he also saved Miami Subs from shutting down so he gets a permanent pass in my book

He's super lame. Maybe he'll wear his spandex baseball uniform from the All Star game.

Rock is very popular now...E$PN will wanna cash in on that. He’s the best choice.

Advertisement
Back