Gameday Fit (Unis)

White/Orange/White
8CC1FC57-922F-4008-B501-DF76893ECA5A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The majority of younger (30 or below) contemporary fans became fans during the 2000-2002 era when Miami became good again.

I think there’s a bunch of old heads like me that wore black cleats , socks and black tape in the day. It was bad ***, occasionally busting out the white tape black cleats like Desmond Howard.

Black on black is mean , guys that wore white cleats were betas back in the 90’s lol.

Advertisement
The majority of younger (30 or below) contemporary fans became fans during the 2000-2002 era when Miami became good again.
Except they wore black cleats/white socks until around 2003/2004 when they switched to black socks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has nothing to do with when they were or weren’t good. Most just feel the white cleats are ugly. Relax old man

Yes, Michael Jordan was just pretty good before the j’s. Morris Blackmon even said “ it’s gotta be the shoes”.
I have to say, when I got my first pair I was extremely disappointed that I couldn't dunk from the free throw line. ****, I couldn't even stick my tongue out while I dunked on that 8' rim. I could, however, rip it to the ground.

Advertisement
Back