GAME WEEK FINALLY HERE

Took the week off, Big Week coming up. AC/DC tomorrow night at BBT Center. CFB Kickoff Thur night,
Sat Cane Time....Tailgatin starts at 2 PM Sharp. We've got 16 lined up to go.

Your plan is well thought out and sound. Approved!

Advertisement
So im not going to the game, but I am going with my brother to college bars near UM campus to watch. Anyone know a good place? Ive been to the Sandbar but not many else down there

Several places to watch. Google them and pick the location you prefer and get there early.

Sports Grills. There are several. South Miami, 2 in Kendall and other locations. Their wings with special sauce are really good.
Hole in the Wall. 4 are south of the campus.
Bru's Room on Bird Road and 84th Ave.

There is a thread on this site of the best wings in south Florida. You might want to check it out.

So im not going to the game, but I am going with my brother to college bars near UM campus to watch. Anyone know a good place? Ive been to the Sandbar but not many else down there

Ima down vote anything you post 3g cane. All i did was ask of good places to watch

im sure you got down voted because you are in miami and going OUT to watch the game but cant go TO the game..... Hence DOWNVOTED. 6 bucks on stubhub no excuses.

Advertisement
I will be at the Stadium, upper deck , first row ,40 yard line ,so i can see the plays developing , brought my daughter and wife to their first UM game and sat 50 yardline row 1 right behind the players and couldn't see anything, really like seeing the whole field

Advertisement
Back