GAME WEEK FINALLY HERE

marshallrc13

Senior
I am ready for our first game under Coach Richt!!!! Are you? What are your plans for the game?

I will be heading down to visit a friend in Beaufort, SC. Drinking some beers and hopefully watching the game. (Hope to stream game on ESPN if they show it)

I am so ready to watch a team coached by competent coaches!

***Looks like ESPN3 is airing the game so we will be able to watch!***

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am going to be watching football all day long. With Chicken wings and alcoholic beverages galore.

I canceled my Season Tickets the day Randy Shannon was fired. After Richt was hired, I ordered Season tickets. I believe The School finally decided to act like they cared about winning again, and I put my money where my mouth was! Here's to returning to the path of winning football. It will NOT happen over night, but I'm here to support with my money and my butt in the stands!

Let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!

Advertisement
After the years of ineptitude with our coaching staff, and the recent rough news, I'm 100% ready to just be an excited fan.

Thursday night through Monday night is just about completely dedicated to CFB. I can't wait.

So im not going to the game, but I am going with my brother to college bars near UM campus to watch. Anyone know a good place? Ive been to the Sandbar but not many else down there

Advertisement
Took the week off, Big Week coming up. AC/DC tomorrow night at BBT Center. CFB Kickoff Thur night,
Sat Cane Time....Tailgatin starts at 2 PM Sharp. We've got 16 lined up to go.

I canceled my Season Tickets the day Randy Shannon was fired. After Richt was hired, I ordered Season tickets. I believe The School finally decided to act like they cared about winning again, and I put my money where my mouth was! Here's to returning to the path of winning football. It will NOT happen over night, but I'm here to support with my money and my butt in the stands!

Let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm right with you, I cancelled mine after Golden wasn't fired at the end the 2014 season. Renewed a month after Richt was hired. I now know I won't be spending $ only to be frustrated on Saturdays.

I'll be in the nose bleeds with my $140 season tickets. I am highly looking forward to the atmosphere of the stadium as well as that canopy. Finally not gonna toasted in the sun on game day. Even though alot of our games will be scheduled later in the day.

Advertisement
So im not going to the game, but I am going with my brother to college bars near UM campus to watch. Anyone know a good place? Ive been to the Sandbar but not many else down there

Ima down vote anything you post 3g cane. All i did was ask of good places to watch

Advertisement
A cousin from the non-college football watching side of my family is getting married on Saturday in Charlotte. So we are going to that but should be able to catch some of the game during the reception.

A cousin from the non-college football watching side of my family is getting married on Saturday in Charlotte. So we are going to that but should be able to catch some of the game during the reception.

Tell him to fvck off. It's discourteous to schedule weddings during football season. Matter of fact...It's downright un-American!

Tell him to fvck off. It's discourteous to schedule weddings during football season. Matter of fact...It's downright un-American!

Its a rare opportunity to see my family that is spread from Richmond, VA to Titusville, FL. We'll certainly catch part of the game, but thankfully we're just playing the Fighting Drumlines.

Unfortunately doing my post-grad not in Miami, but will be consuming an abnormal amount of beer and pizza starting at 12, then streaming the game with some friends. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back