Official GAme Week #1 Media

Excited to see Curtis with the ball in his hands. Boi fast,probably the fastest player on our team. So Excited to be at the game Saturday and I found a seafood place in Delray was so good, not far from the house. Definitely picking up some on the way home. Let's get it.
If you wouldn't mind sharing the name of the seafood place, would appreciate it. Respect!

Advertisement
If you wouldn't mind sharing the name of the seafood place, would appreciate it. Respect!
Someone sent it to me on IG, 2nd pic is what we got in our order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-125554_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-125554_Instagram.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 20220828_190941.jpg
    20220828_190941.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
Advertisement
Excited to see Curtis with the ball in his hands. Boi fast,probably the fastest player on our team. So Excited to be at the game Saturday and I found a seafood place in Delray was so good, not far from the house. Definitely picking up some on the way home. Let's get it.
With struggles at WR was wondering if he was going to get a look there. Just get the kid the ball and let him work.

Advertisement
I won’t lie, I’m struggling to temper my excitement right now. Certainly not expecting a complete turnaround in year 1, but **** does this feel a **** of a lot different than recent years for the most part.

Of course, you always have high hopes for your team, but when was the last time Miami actually had a legitimate coaching staff to back it up?

Don’t know about the bigger games in A&M and Clemson, too early to tell, but I think it’s reasonable to say winning the Coastal should be the expectation this year. Biggest threat is UVA followed by Pitt IMHO.

I won’t lie, I’m struggling to temper my excitement right now. Certainly not expecting a complete turnaround in year 1, but **** does this feel a **** of a lot different than recent years for the most part.

Of course, you always have high hopes for your team, but when was the last time Miami actually had a legitimate coaching staff to back it up?

Don’t know about the bigger games in A&M and Clemson, too early to tell, but I think it’s reasonable to say winning the Coastal should be the expectation this year. Biggest threat is UVA followed by Pitt IMHO.
Spot on

Advertisement
I guess if you call out his play not only against the likes of bama but him getting smoked against teams like UAB, GT, etc..
That’s what I’m saying. Like we’ve been hoping dude turns the corner, year after year and we’re the “Hater” for saying he’s played poorly? That’s dumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back