game vs F$U

Advertisement
mexiCANE said:
PC I thought you were coming to the game bro....

Caught the flu bro. Not able to make the trip. Haven't left the house in days. Glad I didn't buy tickets already.

Advertisement
Every series, every season, every sport, we fall farther and farther behind USF and UF.

(Actually USF has bested us in football , Hoops, baseball as of late.

This is what you get from a decade of Dee, Coker, Shannon, Perry, Haith, et al. Now Morris' program is declining steadilly.

I really thought baseball was going to be our bright spot this year but I really don't think we will go to far unless the team makes some major improvements somehow....

Advertisement
Every series, every season, every sport, we fall farther and farther behind USF and UF.

(Actually USF has bested us in football , Hoops, baseball as of late.

This is what you get from a decade of Dee, Coker, Shannon, Perry, Haith, et al. Now Morris' program is declining steadilly.

6-3 baby, 6 to 3...

I really thought baseball was going to be our bright spot this year but I really don't think we will go to far unless the team makes some major improvements somehow....

need OBrien back and we need at least 2 more guys to liven up the bats.

Lmao !!! A win is a win PC and I will take it....I don't know if I learned my lesson but thinking about going back out to catch game two at noon...

Advertisement
Back