Game Visits Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now here this, coach stubblefield like coach rumph has already earned the right to bring in whoever TF they want to bring in. Both have proved they develop players that play at a high level, look no further than that open field tackle dj ivey made against tutu atwell, ivey now has that confidence coach rumph has been waiting to see, and like coach rumph said, basically, once ivey gets that first pick, and since than, ivey has elevated his game. It was only a matter of time, but ivey was actually already playing at a high level, especially in that UVA game, dubose just made some excellent catches, but dj was in his hip pocket all day. The main thing i like about dj ivey is, he's one of the most competitive players on the team, and gone talk trash all game long.

What i like now is how bad things for offenses are starting to happen now when they throw to dj's side, picks and pop-ups for others to get picks. From the way things are looking, barring health, this secondary is going to be bonafide, especially if bandy comes back. But even if he dont, couch is here to as well.

Speaking of stubblefield, that man came in an immediately reset the widereceiver room and mindset, cause the days lf handing out free participation trophies are over with over their, you either can play or not, you either can be trusted out their or not, and when receivers do get in the game, they better make a play. I had no problem when coach diaz hired stubblefield cause i knew that receiver blocking would stay at a high level, especially without penalties, but you can see that the way our guys have been getting separation on db's on all the routes, out routes, post routes in cuts, coach stubblefield is giving opposing db's ****, and is just the coach this widereceiver room needed, he may not be liked much yet, but he's respected cause the players see that what he's teaching works. When we got db's doing this, im cool with whoever stubblefield chooses to come in:

Advertisement
Manny also saw Jake Garcia- 2021 5 star qb while in cali
Was told Butch saw Chris Morris 2020 4 star OG but not 100% on that report.

Garcia's team was disqualified from post season play. Some issues that have been ongoing relating to the coach or something. There were rumors that Garcia is considering re-classifying to 2020. No idea if that's happening. He is probably going to transfer schools again, too...

Garcia's team was disqualified from post season play. Some issues that have been ongoing relating to the coach or something. There were rumors that Garcia is considering re-classifying to 2020. No idea if that's happening. He is probably going to transfer schools again, too...
That would be a bad move. That slovis guy looks like the real deal. He will sit behind him for only one year potentially if he’s 2021. But ya never know what’s gonna happen when they can Helton

Advertisement
ive heard similar things but its not for sure yet

This. Just because coach visits someone doesn't mean they're top of the list. This is called responsible recruiting. God we love complaining.

Lol ! True.

If we miss on a prioritized recruit and that spot isn’t filled, the complaining department will undoubtedly say....why didn’t we have a back-up plan?

Advertisement
This staff must really think we have a shot with Flowe for Manny to be going all the way out to California. Hopefully they do and make believers out of all of us

Attachments

• C8C7BEF0-2901-40E7-91B6-F5913FE506B6.jpeg
    C8C7BEF0-2901-40E7-91B6-F5913FE506B6.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 7
The longer Flowe waits to commit anywhere, the better it is for Miami. Clemson is a known quantity, Miami still has question marks.

If Worsham and Knighton commit, and we stomp on FIU and Duke to end the season at 8-4 with a 5-game win streak, I think it's going to raise a lot of eyebrows about Miami being back, similar to that late run in 2016 that set us up so well for 2017. And this time there's no Kaaya-to-Rosier transition, but a proven QB at the helm heading into 2020.

Suddenly spending 3-4 years in Coral Gables only a short drive away from downtown Miami and South Beach doesn't look so bad vs. the middle of nowhere in Redneck, South Carolina.

The longer Flowe waits to commit anywhere, the better it is for Miami. Clemson is a known quantity, Miami still has question marks.

If Worsham and Knighton commit, and we stomp on FIU and Duke to end the season at 8-4 with a 5-game win streak, I think it's going to raise a lot of eyebrows about Miami being back, similar to that late run in 2016 that set us up so well for 2017. And this time there's no Kaaya-to-Rosier transition, but a proven QB at the helm heading into 2020.

Suddenly spending 3-4 years in Coral Gables only a short drive away from downtown Miami and South Beach doesn't look so bad vs. the middle of nowhere in Redneck, South Carolina.
We not gonna be back if we finish the year 9-4. Everything else you said I'm on board with back the we back talk shouldn't be happening or thought about right now. Not from the players, not from fans, and not from the media. But yeah, things are looking up if we win out for the rest of the year.

Advertisement
Back