Game Viewing On miamihurricanes.com

4everlost

Banned
Banned
Looks like there's a way to see the game through the college's website. However, I think it might just be the ESPN feed and you need a user ID and password for it. Has anyone ever tried to see a game through this website?

Advertisement
If you have comcast I don't think it will work. I tried to watch ACC channel last night on ESPN+. Asked for my provider login, and denied me. I got a free trail of Sling with the sports package.. Only 3 days but that is enough

Advertisement
If you have comcast I don't think it will work. I tried to watch ACC channel last night on ESPN+. Asked for my provider login, and denied me. I got a free trail of Sling with the sports package.. Only 3 days but that is enough
This.

Yeah the same with Hulu and Comcast. Comcast does not allow live tv through Hulu viewed on a Comcast device. This is getting ridiculous. So I went to YTTV.

Advertisement
Yeah the same with Hulu and Comcast. Comcast does not allow live tv through Hulu viewed on a Comcast device. This is getting ridiculous. So I went to YTTV.
So Hulu Live is not going to work if you've got Xfinity? It's showing up on the schedule.

1599764624897.png

Advertisement
I just bought TSN Direct up here in Canada for 24 hours for $4.99. So far the video looks great as I'm watching it live.

I have Spectrum in Pinellas County and I could only get ACCN last year if I added a package for $34 a month. However, since the Covid, I have had access to it for free. Channel 99. If by chance they turn it off for the game, there is always streaming.

I just bought TSN Direct up here in Canada for 24 hours for $4.99. So far the video looks great as I'm watching it live.
I thought TSN only did hockey and curling. When did they start carrying college football?

Advertisement
If you don't have a cable provider that carries ACCN, you're not gonna get the game via ESPN.

Hulu, YouTube TV and (I think) Sling should all work.

Guys, we've been watching games online since like 2005. How do people still not get how this works?

I thought TSN only did hockey and curling. When did they start carrying college football?
Yeah, that is their big thing. I was notified by another poster that the game was on TSN2. After a little looking, I found I could get a day pass for $4.99 and watch online.

You would think if you buy the Hulu live service, it should offer every channel no matter the internet provider. If not that’s insane
You can't watch Hulu Live through Comcast. You can access the Hulu app and library, but you won't be able to get ACCN with the Hulu app on Comcast. You'd be wise to go YouTube TV, friend.

Or you can try to find some ****** poor people streaming link somewhere with a million pop ups that will cut out a dozen times.

Advertisement
Back