Game to watch this weekend: Clemson vs Boston College

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
May be a more interesting game than you would think . Clemson favored by 32 but that's alot of points...

BC head coach Jeff Haffley was the DC at OSU last season when they played Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl. He's game - planned for Clemson pretty successfully already. While BC may not have the number of high caliber athletes as OSU, Clemson will have several starters out on defense this week: Tyler Davis, Skalski and Mikel Jones, starting Nickel/lb. There is a question as to whether one of their starting CB will play, too - Derion Kendrick. Wide receiver production after Amari Rodgers has been unpredictable. Mario Goodrich , another cb didn't play again against Syracuse.

BC has a pretty stout OLine again this year and their transfer QB played really well last week . He's big and strong and hard to tackle. He also extends plays with his legs - not a runner like King but more a scrambler who throws on the run. He did run for 100 yds last week vs Gtech

Would be great if BC could take down Clemson in a close game..... Got to love an underdog...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Syracuse has already given out the blue print over the years. Put 5 DB’s on the field every play, that’s the only way to slow them down.

May be a more interesting game than you would think . Clemson favored by 32 but that's alot of points...

BC head coach Jeff Haffley was the DC at OSU last season when they played Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl. He's game - planned for Clemson pretty successfully already. While BC may not have the number of high caliber athletes as OSU, Clemson will have several starters out on defense this week: Tyler Davis, Skalski and Mikel Jones, starting Nickel/lb. There is a question as to whether one of their starting CB will play, too - Derion Kendrick. Wide receiver production after Amari Rodgers has been unpredictable. Mario Goodrich , another cb didn't play again against Syracuse.

BC has a pretty stout OLine again this year and their transfer QB played really well last week . He's big and strong and hard to tackle. He also extends plays with his legs - not a runner like King but more a scrambler who throws on the run. He did run for 100 yds last week vs Gtech

Would be great if BC could take down Clemson in a close game..... Got to love an underdog...
I think we got a game up in North Carolina that might top that.

This year is a war of attrition. And that BC quarterback is pretty solid for sure. But they will get beat handily. Maybe cover

Advertisement
Definitely not gonna do anything here on sofla this weekend now that op pointed out that game of the week contender.
Gonna have to let my boy know that I can’t be out at the sandbar with all them dimes taking shots off their tig ole bitties.

Advertisement
I told some gator fans this am BC would give Clemson fits , they’re very scrappy bunch and have a good hc. Everyone said even without TL they roll , while laughing at me.

Hafley has this program running well. Playing well above their talent level, I wonder what that’s like

Advertisement
Don’t look now but Clumpson is behind for the second time this year and note neither of those times were against Miami..

I told some gator fans this am BC would give Clemson fits , they’re very scrappy bunch and have a good hc. Everyone said even without TL they roll , while laughing at me.
great minds think alike. I said the other day this would be a game.

Advertisement
Back