Game time question: UNC Game

Virginia_Cane

All-American
Currently listed as 8 pm kickoff. Any chance that changes? I know typically gametimes aren’t announced till 2 weeks out. Is this one set barring something crazy like a hurricane? Thanks team!

Advertisement
I don't see how it could change. They've set the time and the station (ACC Network), they wouldn't do that if there's a chance it would change.

inCollage_20190727_225309924.jpg

Advertisement
There is no game on the schedule I expect us to win more than UNC, not even BC. Manny is going to try and murder Mack and the OL is going to prove Searls was a joke.

I’m expecting 52-0

is ricky the one who cursed out the UNC players for the gram and then got himself banned till he cried to be reinstated?

Probably so because he was a HOT HEAD when he played for the Carolina Panthers....would curse you out in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
he played for the panthers? really? the more you know i guess. i thought he was one of those blue lot boys fans

Yes Ricky had a great career at Wake Forest....I think he was drafted by the Rams and played on their Super Bowl win team in '99 against the Titans. But, he was known as a complete hot head.

Yes Ricky had a great career at Wake Forest....I think he was drafted by the Rams and played on their Super Bowl win team in '99 against the Titans. But, he was known as a complete hot head.

wait we are talking bout the same ricky right? ricky the prince or w.e on twitter? well ill be, i thought he was like 20 lol. thats interesting info. thanks

wait we are talking bout the same ricky right? ricky the prince or w.e on twitter? well ill be, i thought he was like 20 lol. thats interesting info. thanks

I was talking about Austin Proehl's dad...the kid that said we were gonna get our *** beat in week 2.

Advertisement
I was talking about Austin Proehl's dad...the kid that said we were gonna get our *** beat in week 2.

ohhhhhhh. never mind. thats why i was surprised. yeah i remember proehls. when i saw little ricky, i thought you meant that fan on twitter who posted the video of cursing out the UNC team and then got banned. never mind

Currently listed as 8 pm kickoff. Any chance that changes? I know typically gametimes aren’t announced till 2 weeks out. Is this one set barring something crazy like a hurricane? Thanks team!
I hope not, the tailgating will be fun that day for sure early start maybe noon or earlier if possible

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
once announced they won't change the time of the game (just as the UVA game is set for 8 pm or 7 on friday and FIU is at 7 on saturday 11/23). BCU is also set for 4 pm on saturday on ACCN. for those that dont live in miami and dont have the ACCN, the games you wont get for sure right now is BCU and UNC since theyre network only games i believe

Advertisement
The UNC game is not one I'm worried about at all. I don't typically like to get ahead of myself, but we're going to blow them out. They're an absolute disaster, and a washed-up and older version of Mack Brown isn't going to change that.

I would calm the murder talk, ACC game on the road on prime time. Manny wanting to kill them won’t change whether our OL blocks or our QBs missing open WRs.

We beat them by 5 TDS last season.

Also, I’m not afraid of a team whose coach is so old his get-back coach is his Haitian nurse.

There's not a single game on our schedule that's a gimme. We need to be worried about each and every one. The quickest way to a lose is to have your eyes on the next Saturday instead of the current one or to be overconfident.

That includes UNC, GT, and Louisville.

Advertisement
Back