Game thread Dook Vs. Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope those prospects that are at the game today are enjoying the game..
;=)

Nah...in the '80s/'90s we had softie games against teams like this were we crushed teams by 40+. I was happy about those just as much.

Yeah, you were happy because we did what we were suppose to do to them, but today, most people are happy because they are surprised that we did this. It's a step in the right direction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm watching our future starter Andrew Luck on ABC and he's so ******* polished for a college player. Every pass he throws is in front of receivers and right on their hands where they don't break stride. Sure would be nice to have that in aqua and orange.
Are you a Colts fan?
:cool:

Advertisement
I'm watching our future starter Andrew Luck on ABC and he's so ******* polished for a college player. Every pass he throws is in front of receivers and right on their hands where they don't break stride. Sure would be nice to have that in aqua and orange.

Stop teasing us...

Advertisement

Yeah, I've gone all in for him, unfortunately. Anyone else (Barkley) and I'll be ****ed even though I believe he's a solid prospect as well.

With the Dolphins luck (no pun intended), you guys won't finish with the worst record in the NFL.

Yeah, I've gone all in for him, unfortunately. Anyone else (Barkley) and I'll be ****ed even though I believe he's a solid prospect as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back