Game thread Dook Vs. Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request that we keep the game thread free of gifs so we can pop in and post between plays, official reviews, etc... When you have gifs in the thread it slows the ability to pop into the thread and fire off a post between plays.

Are we cool with this, everyone???

USNAVYCANE??? :confused:

I'm cool with that mostly...But I will post a gif after a TD for us or a really stupid play other then that I wont post any
 
I'd like to request that we keep the game thread free of gifs so we can pop in and post between plays, official reviews, etc... When you have gifs in the thread it slows the ability to pop into the thread and fire off a post between plays.

Are we cool with this, everyone???

USNAVYCANE??? :confused:

Agreed, lets keep the gifs out of this thread during the game.
 
So we're using this one as the official, official gameday thread....ok...good.
 
Gonna be a long day if they keep playing off of Streeter like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top