Game Shuttle

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Coming down to witness the Virginia game. Thought about cancelling the trip after that Vag Tech bullshyt but fvck it. Die-hard Cane here since '84, and UVA is our toughest ACC opponent on paper. Anyway, do they still offer the shuttle bus from Hard Rock to Fort Lauderdale after games? TIA

Advertisement
You won't need it. After watching this team play, you'll want to jump from the upper level concourse railing.

Hope you have a good trip, man.

There's always the chance, now that the season is over, **** finally opens things up from the opening snap and Kosi throws for another 4 bills and we beat the brakes off these sorry hoe's, but I'm not holding my breath.

You won't need it. After watching this team play, you'll want to jump from the upper level concourse railing.

Hope you have a good trip, man.

There's always the chance, now that the season is over, **** finally opens things up from the opening snap and Kosi throws for another 4 bills and we beat the brakes off these sorry hoe's, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks bro - gonna make the most of the trip regardless of the outcome

No shuttle but the victory was worth the trip. Flight got delayed four hours due to a flat tire. Smdh Delta will be hearing from me today.

Got there midway through the 1st Q due to the delay and traffic on the freeway. Always good to see us win in-person.

Flew back yesterday and on my flight (from FLL to ATL) was Mark-Antony Richards in his UA Auburn attire. Must've came home on their bye week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back