Game Highlights

MiamiVice7

Senior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ADar4MNR0

I'm still sick. I haven't watched it again and don't plan to.

Spent Sunday and early today trying to not think about the game. Still ****ed. Can't believe we lost.

But I decided to watch our highlights, at least. Maybe some of you are in the same boat. So here you go, in case you haven't seen 'em.

First half was so **** fun. We wasted some opportunities on O but still dominated. Man that D looked so good. Talk about a 180 from recent years.

Beautiful.

Second half was like being kicked in the nuts repeatedly.

But then we scored the late TD. Finally. We finally stepped up and.........

You've got to be ******* kidding me.

DAMMIT!

And now I'm back to repressing every possible memory of this game.

Advertisement
Man, we didn't put them away when we had a chance. Kaaya's int really hurt but we have to get TDs instead of FG.
The difference with this game and years past is that I really felt we were the better team and just haven't figured out how to win yet. Under Golden it was like a little brother playing against their big brother where the players played hard as **** but were outmatched

I can only hope that this team gets mad as **** and play like a bunch rabid dogs these next few weeks

First time I got a good look at that holding on the Walton run.

Bull**** call.

I keep saying it but ****, it's crazy how things go down sometimes. One little thing like that can make all the difference.

That kind of play, and much worse, goes on all the time in every game. Sometimes it's called but most of the time it's not (especially on the non-play side). And it just so happens we get called on that play in that game.

Amazing, man. F'ing amazing.

It's **** like that...

Advertisement
Man, watching that only reaffirms we should have won that game by double digits.

We used our TEs as decoys to move LBs. The slant was there all game. It's like we were setting them up and setting them up for vertical routes that never came.

By the way, disproportionate BS holding on both sides: they held like crazy and that St. Louis call is really shaky. I even saw Chad get chopped at the knees about 6 yards downfield. Should have been 15. Whatever. You can't let it come down to officials.

Defense did their job.

Richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired. It's like he hasn't evolved since he stopped calling plays half way through his tenure at UGA. We have weapons, but we waste them because our playbook has 5 plays. No creativity or imagination. Very troubling.

Man, watching that only reaffirms we should have won that game by double digits.

We used our TEs as decoys to move LBs. The slant was there all game. It's like we were setting them up and setting them up for vertical routes that never came.

By the way, disproportionate BS holding on both sides: they held like crazy and that St. Louis call is really shaky. I even saw Chad get chopped at the knees about 6 yards downfield. Should have been 15. Whatever. You can't let it come down to officials.

Absolutely frustrating, however, after the Kaaya int it seems that we could never adjust to their adjustments on defense. We really got nothing going.

On offense they started with more stack formations and it seems we struggled some on defense and Manny couldn't get them off the field fast enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So painful. I drank a ton so the second half is really foggy and Im afraid to rewatch it. These kids have to find a way to get over the hump. I really wish the ****heads that have come to this site and talk trash about some of the players would disappear. That was a violent football game, one they were ready for, just too many mistakes.

Defense did their job.

Richt's offense leaves a lot to be desired. It's like he hasn't evolved since he stopped calling plays half way through his tenure at UGA. We have weapons, but we waste them because our playbook has 5 plays. No creativity or imagination. Very troubling.

Strangely enough most successful SEC programs run very few plays. It's all about out athleting your opponent And defense

Advertisement
Berrios should've kept following Bethel, not Richards....he would've scored, but it was still a heck of a clutch return

The holding on that Walton run was egregious

We were killing them on slants and Lane was completely loss as a safety. Have no idea why we didn't continue this

They were so aggressive that middle and rb screens were ripe for the picking

This defense is fun to watch...period

We truly were the better team, despite everything...but JJ told us back in 88 don't EVER leave it to the refs to decide our fate. We should've blew them out.

All and all, I was sick how we loss, but I'm hoping this team takes this as a learning experience and come out like wild dogs against UNC. We can still win the Coastal by taking care of business.

Advertisement
Back