Game day

Canes4348

Freshman
Well to say the excitement is building is an understatement lets go! We're gonna down Bethune 77-0! Take no phukking prisoners!

Advertisement
Harvey was a beast and my prayers go out to all in TX and LA, but there is one **** of a Cat 5 getting ready to hit Miami Gardens, FL in about 6 hours. Raise the flags, sound the siren and take cover Bethune-Cookman because it will be catastrophic!

Here we go, Gentlemen, it is on.

Advertisement
Predictions for today
- at least 6 different players score a TD
- Homer goes APE **** (Walton comes out when we're up 21)
- both JT and Harley score
- we have 2 strip sacks one for a TD
- McCloud puts a dude on a stretcher
- Corey Gaynor's fan club explodes with memberships

Advertisement
The mere fact that CSN is carrying the game live, in northeast Maryland, proves that WE BACK.

Predictions for today
- at least 6 different players score a TD
- Homer goes APE **** (Walton comes out when we're up 21)
- both JT and Harley score
- we have 2 strip sacks one for a TD
- McCloud puts a dude on a stretcher
- Corey Gaynor's fan club explodes with memberships

Malik and Evan each go > 300 yards passing
After Homer goes Ape****, Burns goes for 100

Remember when bethune racked 3/400 yards of offense on ag and his man toy dorito?

That **** ain't happening today ladies and gents. We playing back ups before halftime. 70+ to zero

Go canes!!!

The mere fact that CSN is carrying the game live, in northeast Maryland, proves that WE BACK.

It made my day when I saw this...I don't have to mess with HDMI cables and all that bull****. Saved time = one more beer, and one more mock draft for fantasy football.

Advertisement
FINALLY...

scan0009.png

Last edited:
Remember when bethune racked 3/400 yards of offense on ag and his man toy dorito?

That **** ain't happening today ladies and gents. We playing back ups before halftime. 70+ to zero

Go canes!!!
One of the most embarrassing events in UM football. Their OL dominated our DL for much of the game. I live in Daytona and had to suffer the taunts from by BCU friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back