Game day signs

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_4352.jpg

This thread has made my night....

:laughing-1::zcZKQmRItjDsoaq.jpg:zcZKQmRItjDsoaq.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Advertisement
Advertisement
The U Invented Swagger, ND Invented Racist T-shirts

"Miami fans? Whaaaaa?"

Have a big picture of the empty stadium they have played in front of for the last 15 years.

First sign of a skeered rival=Talk attendance.

Really? That seems odd to me. You should be happy you can buy a ticket and have an entire section to yourself in a stadium that is not even yours.

What does that even mean? If you're going to go through the effort of registering and posting at least be an entertaining troll, you just make me feel sorry for you.

Advertisement

"Miami fans? Whaaaaa?"

Have a big picture of the empty stadium they have played in front of for the last 15 years.

Really? That seems odd to me. You should be happy you can buy a ticket and have an entire section to yourself in a stadium that is not even yours.

get in a single, pedophile line.

"Miami fans? Whaaaaa?"

here's some advice for you that will make everyone around you a happier person.....
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back