Game day. Last road game of the year at GT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My God we're terrible. Just terrible. Looks like DJ, Lykes, and McGusty have just flat out quit on the season. Wong and Beverly are falling over their own feet but at least it looks like they're not wearing cement shoes. This is just awful. Unwatchable. Coach L's team looks like they just packed it in. They can't even get into the offense without turning it over at mid court. And on defense no communication and no rotation and no block outs whatsoever. This is as bad as I've seen us since the late Perry Clark days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My God we're terrible. Just terrible. Looks like DJ, Lykes, and McGusty have just flat out quit on the season. Wong and Beverly are falling over their own feet but at least it looks like they're not wearing cement shoes. This is just awful. Unwatchable. Coach L's team looks like they just packed it in. They can't even get into the offense without turning it over at mid court. And on defense no communication and no rotation and no block outs whatsoever. This is as bad as I've seen us since the late Perry Clark days.

Agreed, DJ, Chris, and Kam have all checked out.

Absolutely unwatchable. Down by 16 at the half to a lousy GT team.

I have no idea what the plan is anymore. It’s as if we had one decent 3 game stretch and we go back to giving up more runs to opposing teams (18-4 in this one to close out the half) then I can recall.

Sam is beyond terrible, but let’s not give Walker 30 seconds.

The teams looks sloppy, lazy and uninterested.

This is indeed Perry Clark stuff

Advertisement
Back