Game Day in Orlando

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
1. Safe travels to everyone heading up from the tri-county area!
2. We are going to have PERFECT weather - 74 degrees, partly cloudy, 0% precipitation, moderate winds
3. Parking around the stadium ($10) should be relatively easy unless turnout is higher than expected - if you plan on parking downtown, I would NOT recommend walking to the stadium; it's a 1-2 mile walk with some sketchy spots in-between
4. Post-game notice that Orlando City Soccer (MLS) has a home game today at 3pm; this means pedestrian and car traffic is going to be pretty heavy after our game ends; plan accordingly
5. Be on the look out for UF fans; I heard that Central Florida Gator club is looking to crash our tail gate and game

See ya'll soon!
PaleEntireEthiopianwolf-small.gif

Advertisement
Good looking out man!
Did the U ever figure out a streaming option for the game? How could a guy from the northeast watch today?
Desperate times, I'm lurking around for someone who is going to try and live stream the game themselves.

Advertisement
last week there was a good live stream from Puma Will @WillldaThrilll on Twitter spelled just like that -

No idea if he is doing it again but worth a check.

Advertisement
Alonzo 1219 is streaming it... Which means I'll pretend as if there are no available streams until someone else steps up

last week there was a good live stream from Puma Will @WillldaThrilll on Twitter spelled just like that -

No idea if he is doing it again but worth a check.
@WillldaThrilll typically has the periscope game on lock, but I know he will NOT live stream today. Not in Orlando. He confirmed.

Advertisement
1. Safe travels to everyone heading up from the tri-county area!
2. We are going to have PERFECT weather - 74 degrees, partly cloudy, 0% precipitation, moderate winds
3. Parking around the stadium ($10) should be relatively easy unless turnout is higher than expected - if you plan on parking downtown, I would NOT recommend walking to the stadium; it's a 1-2 mile walk with some sketchy spots in-between
4. Post-game notice that Orlando City Soccer (MLS) has a home game today at 3pm; this means pedestrian and car traffic is going to be pretty heavy after our game ends; plan accordingly
5. Be on the look out for UF fans; I heard that Central Florida Gator club is looking to crash our tail gate and game

See ya'll soon!
PaleEntireEthiopianwolf-small.gif
Offer a UF fan a beverage mixed with a laxative and then record.:6fps6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back