Game Cancelled next week??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerob305

Junior
Saw on the news posdibly Hurricane Matthew will hit south florida on its current course by 8pm next Saturday... that would suck becausr of the visitors we have coming for that game... lets hope it doesn't hit

Advertisement
giphy.gif

With all due respect, this ranks right up there with the fear about the China Space Station falling on us or reports of aliens on the way from deep space..................the projected paths of this storm range from Central America to the mid Atlantic Ocean. Get your tailgate supplies ready.

Rob, you made me do two minutes of homework on this storm while holding my breath, and now I'm ****ed about it!

Not only is the storm not currently projected to hit FL, it's expected to be well south of Cuba on Saturday.

Advertisement
Well, there is going to be a hurricane ripping things up for about 3 or 4 hours. So I guess he was kind of right?

If it was ever going to make landfall it would be this Saturday not next

Is this Hurricane Matthew a walk on who is going to smack Dalvin in the mouth at 8pm causing him to quit football? Which causes fswho to cancel the game in fear of being embarrassed again this year?

Advertisement
he's talking about the category 6 *** whooping we are going to put on FSU and FSU may cancel the game.

If it hits FL it would be next week so the concern is valid just no idea how likely at this point

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back