game 3 vs uva tonight at 7 on espnu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are those among us who support Morris, and are pleased with the program.

He should be fin. Gets worse every year

I'd feel better if Morris at least looked like he gave a s h i t. And yes, I mean throw a tantrum, do something beside say "well, we gotta play better".SMH

Advertisement
Oh, and Stephen Perez should never see the field again. Three years of his little league I forgot how to tie my shoes errors is way too much for any fan to endure. Get the **** to the bench already. At least with other horrendous defenders of the past (Harold Martinez, Mark Sobo), those guys were good enough hitters to justify being kept in the lineup. Perez barely hits .250. Why the **** is he still out there?!

Oh, and Stephen Perez should never see the field again. Three years of his little league I forgot how to tie my shoes errors is way too much for any fan to endure. Get the **** to the bench already. At least with other horrendous defenders of the past (Harold Martinez, Mark Sobo), those guys were good enough hitters to justify being kept in the lineup. Perez barely hits .250. Why the **** is he still out there?!

ive been screaming about this since the beginning of the season

what makes it even worse is that hes playing up the middle and not the corners or the OF

his defense was never very good to begin with.......but hes gotten worse and worse as the years have gone by

Advertisement
Back