Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
broad hits a sac fly to win the game

their pitching staff is ******* miserable

they walked 8 guys today

Advertisement
a sweep is a sweep...BUT

they gave us this series. we couldnt hit their stuff when they were actually throwing over the plate. we have one of the worst offenses in the nation without OBRIEN and its not going to get better until he gets back.

they walked 20 something guys and we still had to sweat it out with a walkoff sac fly or a late inning heroic of some kind. I am not expecting a good post-season, but you never know with these bad news canes.

Advertisement
our regional was when he blew our season all over UNCs face

at this point im actually hoping that we completely **** the bed and dont even make a regional so the decision to show morris the door would be that much easier to make

I would kiss a donkey's *** if we got a regional in Baylor, at least I could see the Canes play.

At this point even if we lose the rest of our games, we're making a regional. It will much more likely than not be Gainesville, and we much more likely than not will get embarrassed by the Gators for the 4th year in a row.

http://boydsworld.com/baseball/rpi/rpineeds.html

I don't think we ever beat UF again (not one game, let alone a series) (a staff change may not even be in time to keep within light years of their ascending program. Like Football, we may end up waiting too long))

Advertisement
Back