Game 3 of the Wooden Legacy: Seton Hall 10:30 (ESPN 2) [11/25]

Look anybody who calls themselves a GatorHator is my type a guy. But you act like you have these grand expectations of us that none of the progosticators have. Oh I forgot it would all be different if we had DH. Who by the way just started to improve his game last year. If we win just know that we will have stronger opposition and hope for best.

I do not have high expections for ACC play. Especially without Huell. I am just hoping for the best. I just am saying Seton Hall is not good. They may look good, but that is more on Miami than how good they actually are. Seton Hall did not look good against any of their opponents this year.

Advertisement
I think just not "obsess" over DH. Without him we are a sometimes-decent team taking on sometimes-decent but usually not opponents. Its kinda fun and entertaining. Enjoy, all.

Advertisement
Of course they call a foul on Izundu after swallowing their whistle our last two possessions

Advertisement
I essentially only watch miami games to a full extent so I'm not positive, are all basketball refs this ******* bad or is it just a canes thing lol

for 3+ years I've seen Coach L make all the guys take off "get back" when someone shoots an "iffy" 3, and almost never do we get the rebound on a miss. The other teams keep 1-2 under on similar tries, and seems helpful. But we are undefeated, so whatta i know. zilch maybe. (good thing many go in the basket, ofc)

Advertisement
I essentially only watch miami games to a full extent so I'm not positive, are all basketball refs this ******* bad or is it just a canes thing lol
All officiating is bad and it’s gotten worse year after year across the country.

Seton Hall is making the most of our stupid mistakes they look well coached they are in the Big East. They could be competitive in the lower half of the ACC. As we are with DH or no DH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back