Game 3 of the Wooden Legacy: Seton Hall 10:30 (ESPN 2) [11/25]

Advertisement
We should be okay IF Izundu can stay out of foul trouble in the second half. That’s a big if though....

Advertisement
A few things:

1. Keep taking it to the hole. The defense in the paint is pretty bad.

2. Izundu needs to play. Keep him in even if he picks up an early one. The game is completely different with him.

3. We need DJ to get some more looks from the outside but that will open up if they tighten up the D downlow.

4. Powell is going to score this half, if we can just contain everyone else...

Advertisement
That says more about Miami than it does about Seton Hall.

Look anybody who calls themselves a GatorHator is my type a guy. But you act like you have these grand expectations of us that none of the progosticators have. Oh I forgot it would all be different if we had DH. Who by the way just started to improve his game last year. If we win enjoy it and just know that we will have stronger opposition and hope for best.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look anybody who calls themselves a GatorHator is my type a guy. But you act like you have these grand expectations of us that none of the progosticators have. Oh I forgot it would all be different if we had DH. Who by the way just started to improve his game last year. If we win just know that we will have stronger opposition and hope for best.

I thought there was a DH thread and we’re not supposed to talk about him outside that thread. Somebody tell a mod!

Your insults are awful. Potato? Porster? Change my tampon?

You’re also a ****. Don’t leave that out.

BTW, how are you able to gerk two dudes off and downvote at the same time? You should try skiing at the next special olympics.

Advertisement
Back