Game 3: Miami 3 - UF 6; Final

Walked a bunch of batters, then threw the ball away on pickoff attempts, 20 runs or something scored on one hit

Advertisement
I'm so sick of being dominated by UF in everything. Even their **** baseball team kicks our ***. Sucks.

Morris really stressing fundamentally sound baseball. Smh.

This series will tell the tale of the season. As of now, expect another regional comedy of fielding and throwing errors.

Can anyone update what happened that inning?

for us or them?

gators are hitting the ball well, canes frosh pitcher with a 5 era...has two errors and got blasted....he is gone now we have a junior that has not pitched all year...looking bad for us so far..my guess they blame it in the FREEZING 50 degree weather......This is a ****** Gators team that swept by FGCU last week ...and 3-6 coming into this weekend..No excuse for losing to these turds

Advertisement
6-1. Another error. Another Canes baseball meltdown.

Time for Morris to ride off into the sunset. I've had enough.

Advertisement
The fielding remains painfully bad for what 5 seqsons now? Do these guys drill fundamentals? What is Morris doing to earn his check?

This season is written. You can not win baseball without at least average fielding skills. We are subpar by far. You can not win tourneys with these mentally weak fielders that have plagued the program for years now.

Last edited:
chance to get some runs...top of the 5th miami two first batters on one out....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris is a solid coach...he just gets these latino 5.11 195lb pitchers that try and fool batters...when they are on that is great...meanwhile teams like the gators and FSU and GT etc..have 6.5 guys that weight 230lbs and throw past you.....I hope we can come back, but it will be tough Morris teams in the last few years have had no vocal leaders and rarely fought back from 3+ run deficits...GO CANES...

-Morris is not a solid coach. Our defense has been terrible for years and his in-game decisions are mindless and archaic. He's hated by most of the local coaches and is now famous for being really lazy on the recruiting trail.

-Gio Gonzalez fills that bill. So does a kid that recently signed with LSU out of Florida Christian, and many more spread around the country. Believe me we're getting by, if that's how we want describe this time, on name alone; kids want to come, so they do. Look no further than David Thompson, and we're lucky to get a kid like this almost by default.

Advertisement
Back