Game 3 @ Clemson

3 wins, 3 losses, 2 wins, 2 losses? All depends huh guru!! And no I have not and will not pre calculate it because I have too many family, faith, friends and work things to do! Have a good one.

Those are all easy to figure out.

And I love the guy who spends all afternoon chasing another poster, but when challenged with something, then all of a sudden he has too much to do. Classic message board stuff.

Advertisement
On another note two earned runs in three games to the top offense in the ACC, impressive. Era of 0.78! ****!

3 wins, 3 losses, 2 wins, 2 losses? All depends huh guru!! And no I have not and will not pre calculate it because I have too many family, faith, friends and work things to do! Have a good one.

Those are all easy to figure out.

And I love the guy who spends all afternoon chasing another poster, but when challenged with something, then all of a sudden he has too much to do. Classic message board stuff.
Message board basics - when you post on a thread that another poster is reading, they see it. Do not inflate your Ego that people are chasing you. When you are a poster who is off base and people see it, they will react! PS - are you happy the Canes are doing well, that is what the boards are about!! Canes celebrating the Canes!! Try to remember that!

Message board basics - when you post on a thread that another poster is reading, they see it. Do not inflate your Ego that people are chasing you. When you are a poster who is off base and people see it, they will react! PS - are you happy the Canes are doing well, that is what the boards are about!! Canes celebrating the Canes!! Try to remember that!

Of course you're chasing me. You PM'd me and you were bringing up a thread from two months ago. Every post you have made today has been aimed at me. If you send me your address I will mail you an autographed picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back