Game 3 @ Clemson

TheU1984

All ACC
Good first by the Canes. 2-0 good guys.

Now 2-1 and Clemson still threatening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same score top 4.

3-1 good guys. Runners on the corners w 1 out for us. Collins up.

Collins gets the RBI with a force out at second. 4 - 1 canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But txcanes we lost one game to Notre Dame last weekend. We can't host a regional. What a shame.

Season was over against Maine dude, same stuff same team, how bout that post from Antwan!! But he is a realistic fan! Please - we all know we have not been as good as we are used to, but the negativity never helps a team reach its potential, any one who has been part of a team that started slow and finished strong, knows that you must be positive, fans, players coaches, etc.

Just can't have a game thread without repetitive bull**** circle jerk?

Canes 6-1 in the 7th for those more interested in the game than bumping threads and trying to be cool.

Advertisement
Just can't have a game thread without repetitive bull**** circle jerk?

Canes 6-1 in the 7th for those more interested in the game than bumping threads and trying to be cool.

To be fair, it's the same when we're doing poorly from the other side.

The far ends of each spectrum have made UM boards pretty much unreadable.

Awesome sweep. Puts us right back in the hosting discussion. Contrary to popular belief, though, this win does not get us a bye into Omaha. Still a lot of baseball to be played.

Advertisement
Nice job Canes, the bottom line is the team has gotten better while losing two really good players to injury. If supporting the Canes makes the boards unreadable, then I guess some folks will have to stop reading the UM boards! Negative bashing is indeed un readable!!

Awesome sweep. Puts us right back in the hosting discussion. Contrary to popular belief, though, this win does not get us a bye into Omaha. Still a lot of baseball to be played.

I am still looking for where any one said Omaha was a done deal or hosting a regional was a done deal, let me know when you find it., Glad to see you are actually happy about the Canes. How is Maine doing?

I am still looking for where any one said Omaha was a done deal or hosting a regional was a done deal, let me know when you find it., Glad to see you are actually happy about the Canes. How is Maine doing?

Maine still sucks. And it still gives us a black mark on the resume. Obviously you don't understand that the Maine loss still affects us.

Advertisement

Maine still sucks. And it still gives us a black mark on the resume. Obviously you don't understand that the Maine loss still affects us.

Duh - I understand RPI just as good as you, but the season is not over as you predicted - is it? Cheer them on and save the negative energy. How about that Eusebio kid? Hitting the ball really well, as are others. Need to stay hot!!

Duh - I understand RPI just as good as you, but the season is not over as you predicted - is it? Cheer them on and save the negative energy. How about that Eusebio kid? Hitting the ball really well, as are others. Need to stay hot!!

What will Alabama State's RPI impact be? I've already calculated it. Show me the numbers you came up with, RPI guru.

What will Alabama State's RPI impact be? I've already calculated it. Show me the numbers you came up with, RPI guru.

3 wins, 3 losses, 2 wins, 2 losses? All depends huh guru!! And no I have not and will not pre calculate it because I have too many family, faith, friends and work things to do! Have a good one.

Great sweep. Miami needs to get to Omaha again and soon. One of the premier baseball schools in the country. What a great month this has been though. Fun.

Advertisement
Back