game 2 vs the crocs

Advertisement
OHMIGAH bases loaded again....beer...liquor... tranquilizers....something, anything to ease the pain...now...

lol just stop watching. we were doing fine til you tuned in anyway.

That was initially true, but then we took a 2-run lead with me still listening to the game. THEN you came along and started ******* with fate...and **** went downhill. Lol...**** you too...

Sounds like we are getting raped

Oh the sounds of rape are very present in the broadcast. While I'm sure the team doesn't like it, there is also a lot of self-mutilation evident from the sounds as well...

Advertisement
OHMIGAH bases loaded again....beer...liquor... tranquilizers....something, anything to ease the pain...now...

lol just stop watching. we were doing fine til you tuned in anyway.

That was initially true, but then we took a 2-run lead with me still listening to the game. THEN you came along and started ******* with fate...and **** went downhill. Lol...**** you too...

Sounds like we are getting raped

Oh the sounds of rape are very present in the broadcast. While I'm sure the team doesn't like it, there is also a lot of self-mutilation evident from the sounds as well...

The Miami ******-Massocists

kind of fitting

Ok that's it. I'm turning it off tonight. Too painful. Grounder to perez, he bobbles it, tries to recover and throw to first anyway but he sails it over Fiegar's head and a run scores from 3rd on the play. Blows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LIke NJ alluded to earlier, they pretty much have a MLB roster right now. They have at least 4 1st round picks that chose to go to school. They have 3-4 upper classmen that will be 1st or 2nd round picks that chose to return. **** like this never happen in CBB. They have a perfect storm of talent but they will still fold when it counts because that is what they do.

**** them and I know they wont win the CWS.

Advertisement
Back