Game #2 vs Fsu

mexiCANE

Junior
This is a must win game today ! Looks like weather is going to play a factor in it because we have rain on the way !!! Was thinking about going but don't want to deal with the weather so i might just catch tomorrows game instead....2 more hrs before first pitch !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No cws this year or next means the program needs a new direction. This is getting very old.

Advertisement
So I have been gone. 4-1 FSU. Looks like a majority of those runs came in from errors. Is it bottom of the 8th? Is the game in a weather delay or is it over?

So I have been gone. 4-1 FSU. Looks like a majority of those runs came in from errors. Is it bottom of the 8th? Is the game in a weather delay or is it over?
weather delay

i dont remember.....but i believe at least 3 of their runs have come from errors

mack had another sac fly and has hit the ball to the track all 4 times up

Advertisement
****. This is just deflating as a fan, and I'm sure it will be for the team as well. How is it possible to be this bad in the field? I just don't get it, they make mistakes that little leaguers are taught not to make. Feel horrible for our pitchers this year.

Advertisement
I don't see how this team wins 10 more games the rest of the way, based on the errors and remaining schedule.

Advertisement
Back