Game 2 - Down 5-2, what else is new

I was afraid of this last night. When the game went into the 15th inning, I said to myself, "Winner of this game sweeps."

Im now afraid I was correct.

Advertisement
It is what it is. The loser of last night's game was likely going to get smashed today. That's just how it goes in college baseball.

We just gotta pull off a win tomorrow. Need to avoid the sweep.

Advertisement
We just gotta pull off a win tomorrow. Need to avoid the sweep.

Why? The damage is done. We lost the series. FSU took the second ACC national seed. We are now a regional host, period. The goal now is to avoid blowing a game against Pittsburgh or New York Tech, or else we might even blow the hosting spot.

National Seed or regional. Host or not. We're going to lose in the regional round anyways. Doom and gloom is what we're used to from the last decade.

National Seed or regional. Host or not. We're going to lose in the regional round anyways. Doom and gloom is what we're used to from the last decade.

What is the scenario now? We host a regional but travel on super regional if we win regional?

Advertisement
Brutal six years FSU with series win. Two sports I watch are baseball & football (basketball just isn't for me) this is getting old.

Advertisement
Back