Game #12: Providence 12/22 9:00PM Fox Sports (Brooklyn, NY)

LOL! CTCANE is now the Bomb of the basketball boards.

This team won't sniff 7 wins in the ACC. The guard/perimeter defense is non existent as usuall. Give up uncontested jumpers, or foul inside, THAT is our D heading into ACC play.

It's tough to imagine that this team will win 7. A lot of work to do

Advertisement
Bottom line. As of now, Coach L has not done as great of job here as he is hyped for. Still NO low post presence in year 4. This season is his worst when it comes to forwards and centers (there are NONE who play at D1 level)

The recruiting has been less than spectacular. Not much talent or athleticism on the team.

Bottom line. As of now, Coach L has not done as great of job here as he is hyped for. Still NO low post presence in year 4. This season is his worst when it comes to forwards and centers (there are NONE who play at D1 level)

The recruiting has been less than spectacular. Not much talent or athleticism on the team.

atleast he won the ****** acc unlike that other ****head

Bottom line as usual you only present half the picture. Ask Kamari Murphy why he didn't come to UM when he was recruited out of HS
I'll save you the trouble, here is his direct quote when I asked him why he chose to transfer to Miami:

"Out of high school I really wanted to play at Miami but with the (NCAA) sanctions hanging over them my parents and I thought it best to go elsewhere. I really built a nice relationship with Coach L, he had started recruiting me while he was at George Mason and I felt like he always looked out for my best interests in both basketball and in life so it was really a no brainer"

He's not the only one, not by a long shot but you'll never hear L complain about the hand he was dealt, yet he still found 4 quality kids last year, Sherman, Palmer, Newton (top 50 kid) and Uceda (JUCO transfer). Also McCLellan was a top 50 kid out of HS and Angel top 100 so while they aren't your traditional recruits they are still on the team. Palmer was 4 stars out of HS, Sherman was one of the top bigs in TX and Newton was widely regard as one of the best guards in the nation.

We have one slot in the 2015 class and landed 6' 7" Amp Lawrence

We will have 4 slots for the 2016 class and the goal is to land 2 bigs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smokey YOU'RE a BUFFOON. The next time you post something worth reading will be the first time.

Advertisement
Back