Gamblers- Week 8

Advertisement
Yea USU has been on fire lately, hopefully they don't take a step back today.

This was probably the only USU game this season I would have stayed away from.

That Wyoming DC is the real deal. I made a whole thread about him earlier in the season.

But you should be gtg with them from he re out the the Bowl.

Advertisement

That Wyoming DC is the real deal. I made a whole thread about him earlier in the season.

Been tailing Utah St all year. My lil cousin plays safety for them. #14 Zahodri Jackson

OAN: *** Ohio st. Singlehandley blew my 6 team parlay that would have brought back 3 cent.

Great night for me and home dawgs, hit on Purdue Indiana and I had to grab Clemson for a 3-0 day... What’s everyone thinking for today?

Advertisement
I like Vikings-3 (bought from 3.5) a lot today. That and two parlays are all I'm doing, I think.

You hit the nail on the head with that one! Too bad it was too late to save me!

Oh, gambling can be so painful! Had a big NFL parlay that needed Dallas just to win to cash for $2,250. Not only did they shoot themselves in the foot (fumble TD late, Dak fumble on a 4th down conversion, etc etc) but then they get a 5yd penalty which causes them to miss the game tying FG. Sure, they may not have won in OT, but they had the momentum. Brutal.

Feeling like Falcons cover vs NYG tonight. I know Atl is banged up, but the G-Men stink. What are you guys feeling on that one?

Brutal week for me. Lost Ohio State under by 1 Pt. Lost last nights chiefs game over by 1PT. Lost Cowboys and a few others. Might take a couple weeks off to regroup.

Advertisement
Oh, gambling can be so painful! Had a big NFL parlay that needed Dallas just to win to cash for $2,250. Not only did they shoot themselves in the foot (fumble TD late, Dak fumble on a 4th down conversion, etc etc) but then they get a 5yd penalty which causes them to miss the game tying FG. Sure, they may not have won in OT, but they had the momentum. Brutal.

Feeling like Falcons cover vs NYG tonight. I know Atl is banged up, but the G-Men stink. What are you guys feeling on that one?

Will be a shootout

Dallas is another team on my **** list. Just can’t trust them. Tennessee for their game vs Buffalo a few weeks back.

I just need ATL to hit tonight to finish off a parlay I took yesterday, to make up for the one Ohio st blew

Advertisement
Que up Scott Van Pelt for the Bad Beat tonight with the Falcons -4, NYG covers on a last second 2-pt conversion lol. I had Rams, Saints, Dallas, KC and ATL on a parlay. Was gonna personally slap Jason Garrett for f'in the $$$ up but then the dirty birds blew it last second as well lol.

Que up Scott Van Pelt for the Bad Beat tonight with the Falcons -4, NYG covers on a last second 2-pt conversion lol. I had Rams, Saints, Dallas, KC and ATL on a parlay. Was gonna personally slap Jason Garrett for f'in the $$$ up but then the dirty birds blew it last second as well lol.
Man, what a brutal beat for sure! I was going to bet ATL, but forgot to get it in before I went into a meeting I had last night. Hit the 2nd half over 25.5 somehow. That looked like a dead duck at the end of the 3rd.

Advertisement
Back