Galliard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Since nobody seems to pay attention to UGAs situation, basically every defensive coach except for Pruitt and a new position coach they just signed a day ago is gone so he has no real relationships with anybody there so if that had him upset before then I would kinda think UM has a chance being that we have the same staff from when they first got in contact............ but thats just me

Since nobody seems to pay attention to UGAs situation, basically every defensive coach except for Pruitt and a new position coach they just signed a day ago is gone so he has no real relationships with anybody there so if that had him upset before then I would kinda think UM has a chance being that we have the same staff from when they first got in contact............ but thats just me

Way too positive an outlook for this board.

I dont know what a visit costs the U but i assume after transport, cookie cakes, housing and dinners its a few thousand bucks. Coaches at any major university, including the U, dont invite anyone one these visits unless they see some opportunity. Some shots might be longer than others but there are opportunities to impress some young lads. Furthermore I suspect more often than not coaches are selling Mom and Dad on the U; if mom comes away happy with what she sees anything can happen. I bet the U shows well for all who come.

Besides what are the chances of them signing up if they dont come?

I am hoping we are buliding some momentum...

Way too positive an outlook for this board.

I dont know what a visit costs the U but i assume after transport, cookie cakes, housing and dinners its a few thousand bucks. Coaches at any major university, including the U, dont invite anyone one these visits unless they see some opportunity. Some shots might be longer than others but there are opportunities to impress some young lads. Furthermore I suspect more often than not coaches are selling Mom and Dad on the U; if mom comes away happy with what she sees anything can happen. I bet the U shows well for all who come.

Besides what are the chances of them signing up if they dont come?

I am hoping we are buliding some momentum...

I agree and once again this kid was mad that coaches left and he doesnt know who the staff or even his d line coach will be so why tf is he "solid" in everybodys eyes is beyond me. Now will he pick us? **** if I know but a really good visit sets us up really nicely since I dont think he has another one even set and if thats true then he really may have interest in UM if no other school can even get a visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back