Gall Discusses Uncommitted Targets

Kristain okoye the nfl kansas city running back was the original nigerian nightmare at 260lbs with like 10% body fat who ran a 4.3 40 time. They found him at the Olympic sprinter tryouts, he was a finalist. He literally had teams in the nfl scared to play kansas city.

But this DE is great pick up for UM, and he will set the edge for 3yrs at UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Kamala gets faster by the day. Next week, he'll be down to a 4.3 forty.

Glad Gall kept it very innocuous this time. Didn't get involved in any percentages or any of that other nonsense.

Kristain okoye the nfl kansas city running back was the original nigerian nightmare at 260lbs with like 10% body fat who ran a 4.3 40 time. They found him at the Olympic sprinter tryouts, he was a finalist. He literally had teams in the nfl scared to play kansas city.

Go Canes

Steve Atwater wasn't scared of Christian Okoye.

Go Canes

No, sir. He was not.

Hey guys, have we mentioned that Christian Okoye was the original Nigerian Nightmare yet? In case you didn't know, he was.

Advertisement
I think we get almost everyone, but honestly I didn't get that from anything Gall said. Seemed to me like the kid was trying not to put anybody else's business out there.

Seems like we'll get everyone from this weekend except for Maybe Chief Keifth.

Go Canes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=fvPxzQBIafo

Steve Atwater = Deon Bush vs VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Extremely classy move by Fisch. Wish him nothing but success because of the way he handled that.

He really didn't have to do that. I'm sure a lot of guys would have been out the door as quickly as possible after getting an NFL gig without giving a 2nd thought about saying goodbye to all of our recruits and their parents first.

Extremely classy move by Fisch. Wish him nothing but success because of the way he handled that.

He really didn't have to do that. I'm sure a lot of guys would have been out the door as quickly as possible after getting an NFL gig without giving a 2nd thought about saying goodbye to all of our recruits and their parents first.

I think Fish was wearing a top hat, spats and wielding a black cane when he talked to the recruits and parents. He's the classiest guy in the room.

Advertisement

I think Fish was wearing a top hat, spats and wielding a black cane when he talked to the recruits and parents. He's the classiest guy in the room.

Im pretty sure he had a glass eye piece looking like the monopoly man too

Go Canes

Watched this guy down here in a playoff game against the Dolphins. One of the biggest weirdos I had ever seen.

Atwater lit him up and now he's known for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HMXA5I2Tk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back