Gak

Advertisement
i'm sure Coach L knows better, but I like that Herronton kid hope he can add some needed manpower soon and gets a shot

Advertisement
The U, cursed since 2003. I love coach L, need to bring in somebody young, coach in waiting for a year, that can recruit one and done guys. Blow up all athletics and start over.

We've had a couple of players from the football program transition to basketball through the years. Maybe there's a healthy tight end we can get out on the court to help with depth. Oh, wait a minute.....

Advertisement
We've had a couple of players from the football program transition to basketball through the years. Maybe there's a healthy tight end we can get out on the court to help with depth. Oh, wait a minute.....
Like who? Remind me! Corn Elder talked about it but that never happened. Graham went from hoops to the gridiron. Swoope should have.

Like who? Remind me! Corn Elder talked about it but that never happened. Graham went from hoops to the gridiron. Swoope should have.

Doh! I had my joke backwards. Ignore my blonde moment. No, I don't think we have had any football players transition to b-ball. Swoope and Graham were who I had on my mind. Just spaced out.

Happens to me all the time. Seems to me we had another football player who was a possibility to play hoops at UM too but ... can't recall name or years. As with Corn, it never happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rodney Miller has been sand bagging everybody for years. He's going to be like Shaq back in his LSU days.

What's held him back? Is it conditioning, willingness to compete hard, or lack of basketball skills -- or some combo of all three?

This is a lost season...no getting around it. Bench is too short w/o Gak, no way we can really truly depend on Miller, and then all the Huellnandez BS.

Just play it out, keep developing guys, find some more transfers and focus on recruiting...an NIT invite is my ceiling for this team this season. Not getting my hopes any higher.

Advertisement
Back