Gage Batten

pkk1927

Recruit
Could he move to LB? He was a LB in hs and at auburn his redshirt year. Not saying he would make some huge impact but at this point a guy with some somewhat meaningful game experience wouldn't be the worst option...

Just noticed he's listed on the roster as Linebacker/Fullback. Not sure if he's always been listed as that or not.

Hs highlights:

Gage Batten's Highlights - Gage Batten highlights - Hudl

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's gained a lot of weight since he's been injured. We'd be better off if Micahel Barrow suited up.

Advertisement
He went to my high school. Nice kid, super hard worker. Willing to sacrifice his body. He's also strong with a great football iq, however he's pretty slow and is about 5'11" not 6'1." In high school he was a stud linebacker and didn't really play fullback. He was very good for 2a.

Advertisement
Hey I feel ya OP. We have a ****** situation at linebacker. You are looking for solutions. We all are!

I will say this . . . it is so much easier to **** on some one else's ideas than offer up your own. We are in a tough ******* spot. I believe all of us expect to get through the first 3 games okay. Then the cutters from GT loom large. Many/all of us are worried about getting through the season. How are we going to do it? What makes it difficult, if I may, is we see some hope of a decent season, winning the Coastal perhaps! That will be tough with 6 healthy ship backers. That causes pain! I get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back