Gaby mock class

Advertisement
If we win this year..I’m telling yall get a full stock of Vaseline..cause we *******. #bringbkXXXgifs
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
My mistake got the state short form mixed up. Regardless I don't think he's coming to Miami unless AJ is leaving Buffalo and signing in Miami.
I doubt his decision has anything to do with his brother. They didn’t follow him to buffalo

He did pretty well a couple years back, last year wasn't so hot at 14/28. Nonetheless, some early names to monitor.

QB: Luke Nickel
RB: Byron Louis, Alvin Henderson
WR: Tyler Williams, Vernell Brown, Dallas Wilson, Waden Charles (he said watching closely, I know D$ said similar or didn't expect him)
TE: Luka Gilbert, Marshall Pritchett
OL: Lamar Williams, SJ Aofaituli, Demetri Manning, Gabe Smith
DL: Nate Marshall, Randy Adirika, Myron Charles, Malik Autry, Iose Epenesa, Tylon Lee, Mariyon Dye
LB: Melendez, Gavin Nix, Zayden Walker
CB: Pickett, Ben Hanks, Ewald, Aidan Anding
S: Amari Wallace, Bryce Fitzgerald
I can't get optimistic about signing 4 corners. I can't recall the last time we signed 4 corners. I would be ecstatic with 2 legit starter like corners with elite speed and tools to develop.

Advertisement
Is there a reason you believe this? Genuinely asking.
I doubt his decision has anything to do with his brother. They didn’t follow him to buffalo
More of a just a belief. Figure he will either go to Iowa like AJ did, OR he will end up at the biggest school near AJ. More of a thinking "hey, I could go to school near my brother and train with him in the offseason and the other NFL guys around him" or follow AJ's footsteps at Iowa, no insider information, just what I would have done if I had an NFL playing brother at the same position.

Advertisement
Broo if we sign that class it would be phenomenal and we'll be a national title contender in 25. The wild thing is most if not all of these guys are very realistic
Yes but the QB will be a question mark ( portal maybe ) and the schedule isn’t as easy as this year. But I agree on the talent part of things and I can’t wait to see Miami like Miami always was

Yes but the QB will be a question mark ( portal maybe ) and the schedule isn’t as easy as this year. But I agree on the talent part of things and I can’t wait to see Miami like Miami always was
Even with Poff or JB in 2025 long as they are solid level of QB with the roster around them we'll serious be in the hunt

Advertisement
I’m pretty bullish on Nickel. If JB and Poff can learn enough this year you could have a decent bridge to Nickel without being forced to throw another true frosh in at QB.

More of a just a belief. Figure he will either go to Iowa like AJ did, OR he will end up at the biggest school near AJ. More of a thinking "hey, I could go to school near my brother and train with him in the offseason and the other NFL guys around him" or follow AJ's footsteps at Iowa, no insider information, just what I would have done if I had an NFL playing brother at the same position.
I guess. During the offseason they will both make enough money to train together wherever they want. I think the success his brother had at Iowa is a bigger issue than anything. Just sell him on playing with an elite DL and I think you can make a strong case for landing him.

I can't get optimistic about signing 4 corners. I can't recall the last time we signed 4 corners. I would be ecstatic with 2 legit starter like corners with elite speed and tools to develop.
We last signed 4 CBs in 2018 class. In 2011, we signed 6 in a class of 32. Other than those 2 times we’ve signed 3 CBs in 3 other years which included DJ Dallas as a CB in one of those years. Mario had one of those 3 CB classes in 2022 which 2 have already transferred out. We desperately need to address the CB room.

Advertisement
Back