G-reg

Advertisement
image.jpg

Tre McKitty, IMG TE prospect, chose F$U over us even though we need another tight end and fsu NEVER produces good TE.

Advertisement
In her eyes

[video=youtube;9ujKxpAvLKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg[/video]

Advertisement
Going to the Panthers really turned his career around. He was already a stud but **** what an accomplishment and he isn't gonna slow down. The man can move.

Going to the Panthers really turned his career around. He was already a stud but **** what an accomplishment and he isn't gonna slow down. The man can move.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he shuts it down within the next season or so.

I know he's only 31, but he's constantly carrying a niggle these days. A bit like Shockey walked away when he still had gas in the tank.

Advertisement
He also will. Ove right into commentating. He's one of the best I've seen a natural.doinf it..he had segments for fox. Ncaa and I think nfl.i can see him doing our games. I'd how his bro is such a f up though

McKunty looking like a bigger dumbass by the day

I've been calling him McShîtty... I think I like McKunty. May you have nothing but the best beef on weck and everything else good in Western New York this holiday season

Advertisement
It's unfortunate about McKitty, but Miami does well with finding TEs.

Njoku and Herndon weren't exactly 5-star recruits according to the rating services and I don't think either was highly recruited, but they've both turned out well.

Hopefully we can find another good one this cycle to go with Polendey....

Advertisement
Back