G.Hall & A.Carter

jmiller

Redshirt Freshman
Was just thinking, Redwine and Johnson were highschool teammates and now next year our safety duo could be Hall & Carter. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they highschool teammates also and if so can anyone recall a school having 2 former highschool teammates starting in the secondary in consecutive years?

Advertisement
Side question: Is Gurvan Hall weighing 220?.... Someone posted an image recently and he looked like the goat, ST. Yohked AF with no gloves, wearing 26.

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall played 9th grade through 11th at Palm Beach Lakes HS and transfered to Palm Beach Gardens for his senior year. He never overlapped with Amari at PBG but they are close friends. Can’t wait to see them playing together at Miami.

Two 561 savages in every sense of the word.

Carter is that *****... If I was Richt I would start Carter and move Redwine back to corner...

I don't think this staff cares so much about "natural positions" on D as they just want to get the best 11 on the field for a given situation, and Redwine is definitely ahead of Carter in terms of doing the right thing at this point.

I'm high on Carter though and really want to see him on the field as often as possible. Beast.

Carter is that *****... If I was Richt I would start Carter and move Redwine back to corner...
All reports from camp are saying that Redwine is the most improved player on defense with an NFL scout saying he looks like an NFL safety and is starting to play to his speed

Advertisement
6_7424875.jpg

With Ed lurking in the back...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back