FYI SIAP TV Coverage of Virginia Game

I have DIRECTV and I was checking on Monday and I saw it on a bunch of the Fox Sports Channels and the YES network. It will probably be blocked out on most channels, but it should be showing on at least 1 channel in most areas. I live in Indianapolis so hopefully we get it on at least 1 of those.

Advertisement
CSN (Comcast) is carrying it in my part of Maryland. They regularly show most Hoos games.

Advertisement
Remember if you have fss in your area is will probably be blacked out on ESPN 3.

Hope not. I cut the cord and run Sling TV and WatchESPN for games. I have people coming over tomorrow.

Smart. I use my sister's XFinity account and WatchESPN. I don't even have internet, use the outside XFinity WiFi hotspot. They've installed WiFi hotspots all over the community.

No cable, no internet. Save some money.

I meant to add - Apple TV is a sweet option for when your stuck with espn3 as your only way to watch

What does AppleTV give you..I've never understood all this Chromecast, Roku stuff. Do you still have to have an internet connection and use one of these devices to put it on the TV screen? Since I watch alone, I use my laptop or even one of my phones which I watch very close up lying in bed (resting a bad back). I have a big screen TV that I never bothered to set up, since I've pretty much stopped watching TV. I can usually find a way to watch what I'm interested in on the computer, sometimes using my sister's XFinity login to get a stream. I have an old, small TV just for the broadcast channels, but often I don't use it for months.

Sounds like it is blacked out where I am. On Fox Sports South. ****!

But, there is a workaround. I'm taking my widescreen monitor from work today to hook to my laptop and taking my brother's or dad's Fox Sports GO Login to stream it.

Party is saved.

Profit??

In the same boat (besides hosting a party). Luckily I have my in-laws fox sports go login.
I'm also trying to think of a way to watch on my big screen rather than my phone.

Advertisement
Weird. I saw it listed on DTV 646 yesterday and clicked on it. Said I did not have that channel.
I just checked it a minute ago and the channel works?
I sure hope it works at 3:00!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like it is blacked out where I am. On Fox Sports South. ****!

But, there is a workaround. I'm taking my widescreen monitor from work today to hook to my laptop and taking my brother's or dad's Fox Sports GO Login to stream it.

Party is saved.

Profit??

In the same boat (besides hosting a party). Luckily I have my in-laws fox sports go login.
I'm also trying to think of a way to watch on my big screen rather than my phone.
Found a workaround online - for espn3 blackout areas
Easy workaround for ESPN3 blackout!!!

Apple TV (the way I have it set up) runs through my Verizon Fios box. So I throw the game from the Internet onto my big screen.

Advertisement
Back