Fwiw

where you at Ice?
Look at the twitter of T. Harris Jr... Wide Bones Navarro quikly asked him about this, just to say that Jimbo did not pulled the offer.

They will say nothing.

They are on FSUs payroll.

Confirmed.
I´m terrible at twitter so I can´t find this to post here... but in the conversation, theres a coach from Norland(FSU grad or fan), drooling all over Miami x Kirkland situation. You can see his joy with the mess.

Props to a Canes fan, if I´m not worng the handle is texascane, for "calling" T. harris JR(in a class way) about his behavior in this Kirkland saga. If you post here, man. Congrats.

Plus, congrats to that OC from Miramar now in MNW... T. Y. if I´m not wrong. Now, thats a way to handle himself in a public plataform.

Advertisement
where you at Ice?
Look at the twitter of T. Harris Jr... Wide Bones Navarro quikly asked him about this, just to say that Jimbo did not pulled the offer.

They will say nothing.
lol, right. Kid is a scrub and only had an offer because of 6. Thomas is going to Bama, confirmed

Just because he isn't BCS caliber doesn't mean he's a scrub

umm...he was a huge reach all along just because he's boys with 6, just like John Franklin.

i never said he wasnt, i even said he wasnt bcs caliber. Franklin and Johnson are still Lower level d1 players which aren't scrubs...

Quinton Powell ‏@qpowe17
New top 4 #Miami #Oregon #USC #SouthCarolina

I'd take him in a heart beat....

Advertisement
where you at Ice?

They will say nothing.
lol, right. Kid is a scrub and only had an offer because of 6. Thomas is going to Bama, confirmed

That's not what Bama folks think

I likes this.

Yeah my friend who is a Bama fan said that the Thomas to Bama ship has sailed. Their boards don't think he is going there.

Interdasting...

They will say nothing.

That's not what Bama folks think

I likes this.

Yeah my friend who is a Bama fan said that the Thomas to Bama ship has sailed. Their boards don't think he is going there.

Advertisement
Where's my man CaneTillIDie to say he wouldn't mind if Lice died of an impacted bowel while being sprayed by sizzling hot grease?

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I need is 6 to go to FSU to cement my hate for BTW

Future timeline if that reality takes place:

Feb 6: Signs with FSU, gets stunned silence from the majority of Canes fans around him.
First game against Miami: First run from scrimmage Erick Flowers says **** it, ignores the DE, and just pancakes the living **** out of MT6 and gets up and does the 305 thing. Then someone throws him a steel chair and Jim Ross grabs a mic and yells "this is heinous, my god I don't believe it!" as Flowers goes to town on his knee. Nix that last part I guess.
First season: pretty productive but lacks size to be a complete game changer. Has plenty of Sean Spence-like plays.
Second season: Jimbo hires Randy Shannon as D coordinator to get back at us for Coley.
August 2014: MT6 relegated to special teams.
End of second season: transfers USF and sits out a year.

I have too much time on my hands. But I could live with that reality.

Last edited:
How long until an SEC school picks up whatever program Marshall has going on over there?

FSU does South Florida kids like this all the time but the coaches down here still gush about them. If Miami even looks a kid wrong, they start to riot in the street.

FSU does South Florida kids like this all the time but the coaches down here still gush about them. If Miami even looks a kid wrong, they start to riot in the street.

They gush about fsu because fsu butters their bread with big checks for those corching camps they go to up there. It's a "legal" way for them to bribe HS corches.

Advertisement
Back