FWIW re Gator seating

I didn't get an apology when they gave me seats in the last row of the 3rd deck in the corner of the end zone. It was like watching a ******* ant farm. Kiss my ***.

Advertisement
Are they trying to get us even more riled up? If I'm Muschamp, I tell Foley to put a cork in it.

37.gif

Lol.. Nice! Now you just need to make a pic of Donna with My body is ready on it..

LULZ at those entitled f@ggots. They were used to using gaytor Paul Dee as their toilet. Times have changed, and someone finally gets that this rivalry isn't about trying to be classy to and appease those fvcks. They hate us. We hate them. Fvck them. They're lucky they got any seats, and I sure as **** would have scattered their seats all over the upper deck as high as possible.

On Saturday, live by this credo: Be a Cane. Punch a gaytor.

Advertisement
LULZ at those entitled f@ggots. They were used to using gaytor Paul Dee as their toilet. Times have changed, and someone finally gets that this rivalry isn't about trying to be classy to and appease those fvcks. They hate us. We hate them. Fvck them. They're lucky they got any seats, and I sure as **** would have scattered their seats all over the upper deck as high as possible.

On Saturday, live by this credo: Be a Cane. Punch a gaytor.

Not to mention that when we went up there to Loserville in 2008 I was sitting in the second to last row of the f*cking stadium.

F*ck those nerds.

They can all choke on **** sandwiches.

Advertisement
BTW, its a her whose parents are long time Bull Gators. Her seats are where the UM tarps normally are.

I will see if I can get a copy of the letter.

the deal Paul Dee cut for UM back in 2003, was one of the worst deals I can recall.

Marvin Miller he wasn't...

the deal Paul Dee cut for UM back in 2003, was one of the worst deals I can recall.

In all fairness to Paul, he was a lawyer, not an AD. He was hired due to the Pell scandal. Nonetheless, I have called him DEEsaster for many years.

In all fairness to Paul, he was a lawyer, not an AD. He was hired due to the Pell scandal. Nonetheless, I have called him DEEsaster for many years.

Yep, he was the right guy when hired, but should have been kicked upstairs into some ceremonial position by 2000 or so.

Advertisement
As Morrie, from Morrie's wigs once said:

http://www.hark.com/clips/klbxzlblxn-****-him-in-the-ear

at OSU, i was sitting up top near the cop one of those steeple things. UF away tickets were miserable. USFs was so high i can see my car from my seat. FSUs was just LOLs w a sideways view of one of the tv screens. dont get why this douche is complaining. sounds like he needs to take some midol and stfu

Advertisement
**** it, Foley's on to something. I moved to Florida when I was 1 in 1980, and lived in Florida full time until I went to college in 1997. I'm writing the Florida State Legislature today, and demanding an apology for having to live in a state infested with Gators for a large chunk of my life.

After we gave them a mind blowing 25,000 tickets for the 2003 game, they have nothing to complain about.....ever.

Ah, much ado about nothing. That letter is pretty tame and complimentary about the "very generous allotment.'' ****, should be making them watch the game from the back ends of the parking lot.

Advertisement
Back