FWIW re Gator seating

I hate sitting that low. I spend the whole game looking at the jumbotron. 75% of the action is unwatchable.

Give me row 25 and above or else I'm not going. Upper deck is fine if in the lower 10 rows.

As far as the Gators and especially Foley is concerned. F them.

Anyone who'd rather sit in the lower bowl at Sun Life Stadium, hasn't spent much time at Sun Life Stadium.

Lower bowl seats are terrible, they are the furthest seats from the playing field in the NFL and probably near the very bottom of the NCAA.

Upper deck is much better for actual football viewing.

I will laugh if they just gave them random blocks all over the upper deck and lower bowl though, 800 lower bowl seats are pretty much two full sections. Would be highly entertaining if they are just scattered.

I sat in row 6, right at the 50 yard line behind the miami bench for the FAU game. Best viewing experience I've ever had for a football game period, as far as catching the action.

If I lived in Miami, I'd get the best seats in the house for all the lower tier games, they're a bargainnd I just like to see the canes.

Wish I could have seats like that for the gator game, but that's a little more than I'm able to spend.

Advertisement
4.png

They call the allotment "generous," says its not "out of the norm," and is "consistent with what miami opponents receive..."

This is a false non story. Basically I'm guessing a lot of gator fans specifically said they wanted lowers and he had to explain to them how it works when you visit a top 100 team OOC since they haven't in 20 years.

Every other part of the story is BS. Internet. Smh.

Last edited:
I hate it when people start bulls*&t post about things like this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the letter, he's apparently addressing some rumblings from his fanbase.

Dolphin Stadium is not a great place to watch games. The upper deck however is my preference when I am there. Sure you are 3 miles from the field but when you can see everything its not as bad as watching guys run side to side at near eye level from 3 miles away.

I never understand when people tell me how awesome DS is. Yeah they sell beer and they have an awesome place to sit and drink and eat during halftime and check out the skylines. But jesus watching the game is just awful. Dont even ask about when the infield was there in early games.

You wanna *****...go to the 140 sections and see how many gators will be sitting there...about 30% for so...UM season ticket holders have sold out for the money to Gatah fans...I have seen it with FSU and OSU the last few years..

Plenty of gators also purchased Miami season tickets as well you will see the dump of some nice seats in Stub hub...

Advertisement
Roflmaollolerskates...****** Blake sat them with all the Kendall rejects and the Gladiator academy up in the boonies....those ****ers are never coming back iohsaihaioh!!!!!!!!

Blake = Repped

Advertisement
Back