FWIW: Bellhop in Coral Gables

Advertisement
Don't leave out the other two.

Motel 6 and the NO TELL Motel.
It ain't real if it didn't come from the Aztec on Miami Beach

7989703318_5483e7c196_b.jpg

Unless Miami strikes a deal with BigTen this summer, the next 90 days are going to be filled with this kind of nonsense isn’t it?

I suspect so.

We might need the football season to start, to give the Magnificent Seven the chance to talk things out while the Miniature Seven are otherwise distracted by football (and to be honest, the Boston College AD could be distracted by a ball of yarn).

Advertisement
I was staying at a hotel in Miami this weekend and I was greeted by a bellhop. He struck up a conversation about UM because of my Canes hat. He was an older guy (mid-50's) and is a Columbus HS grad and a season ticket holder for 20 years. His feedback on the state of the U was that he is confident that Mario is an excellent recruiter but doesnt think he is a good game day coach. He expects a 7 or 8 game win season this year in year 2. He also said there has to be a major turnaround by year 3 or the city will turn on Mario.

Do you agree with him? I want the turnaround as quick as anyone but what is your expectation for year 3?

Just read this post.

I'd like the 14 seconds back.

Advertisement
Unless Miami strikes a deal with BigTen this summer, the next 90 days are going to be filled with this kind of nonsense isn’t it?
I’ve got some news for you that isn’t going to be easy to hear. Are you sitting down? Good. Here it is…

The next 90 days are going to be filled with this kind of nonsense no matter what the Big Ten does or does not do.

I was staying at a hotel in Miami this weekend and I was greeted by a bellhop. He struck up a conversation about UM because of my Canes hat. He was an older guy (mid-50's) and is a Columbus HS grad and a season ticket holder for 20 years. His feedback on the state of the U was that he is confident that Mario is an excellent recruiter but doesnt think he is a good game day coach. He expects a 7 or 8 game win season this year in year 2. He also said there has to be a major turnaround by year 3 or the city will turn on Mario.

Do you agree with him? I want the turnaround as quick as anyone but what is your expectation for year 3?
I do love someone who is a dedicated practioner of fragglesian prose.

I’ve got some news for you that isn’t going to be easy to hear. Are you sitting down? Good. Here it is…

The next 90 days are going to be filled with this kind of nonsense no matter what the Big Ten does or does not do.
Bring the Pain!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back