Fvck matt porter

Advertisement
He wasn't wrong. We've sucked for the past four games and with as many fair weather fans that we have this is no shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has reported violations about Miami before, is a grade A a55hole and post sh*tty pictures about our attendance at games but haven't said anything about us packing all of the previous 4 games. Fvck him

Advertisement
Matt Porter was at the Y doing greco roman drills with us in the sauna. He seemed to like partner-up with the Turk.

Advertisement
He wasn't wrong. We've sucked for the past four games and with as many fair weather fans that we have this is no shock.

The crowd was fine based on the product at hand. That and the fact there are 500 other things to do in SFLA. We're not Athens Georgia where you wake up, have *** with you sister and head to the football game because the days chore is done.

I went to the game mind you, but just stating facts.

The crowd was fine based on the product at hand. That and the fact there are 500 other things to do in SFLA. We're not Athens Georgia where you wake up, have *** with you sister and head to the football game because the days chore is done.

You're getting Athens mixed up with Gainesville.

You're getting Athens mixed up with Gainesville.
How about we just agree that this includes **** near everyone in the SEC but Vandy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back