Fvck matt porter

Advertisement
He's a typical Mass-hole, another beat writer for Miami that loves nothing more than taking shots at the program.

Advertisement
Instead of a "Richt please hire an OC" banner we should fly a "Matt Porter is a **** sucking ****" banner.

Advertisement
Lmao at rain and a midday kickoff being a reason for not going to the game. Disgraceful.

Advertisement
What's the difference at this point. Everyone knows the fans come out when they win. Recruits ain't coming if we're losing anyway. Attendance when we're winning is all that really matters

Lmao at rain and a midday kickoff being a reason for not going to the game. Disgraceful.

Unfortunately that's how our fan base is, especially when losing but I wasn't giving any excuses for attendance but pointing to porter willingly pointing it out. His tweet did get picked up by the sec site Saturday down south and they posted something purely based on his tweet.

Advertisement

Unfortunately that's how our fan base is, especially when losing but I wasn't giving any excuses for attendance but pointing to porter willingly pointing it out. His tweet did get picked up by the sec site Saturday down south and they posted something purely based on his tweet.

Not knocking you, just disenchanted with the segments of the fan base that find any reason not to go the games. Its mind boggling to me.

You mean the Miami blogger pointed out the fact that the empty stadium was pretty empty? Stop being sensitive.

^^Thanks cap'in save a hoe, it's such an amazing revelation that Miami fans show up in greater numbers when the team is doing well. Glad we got somebody covering this important topic.

Advertisement
Back