Future Years Schedules

theu51

Redshirt Freshman
Was going through our future years schedules as I hadn't done so in some time. In 2016 fbschedules.com says we re supposed to play at Notre Dame and no other meeting vs. them? I thought The deal we made was for the "neutral" my *** site game in chicago last year and then a home and home on top of that? They don't have it listed. Also any clue who our 4th OOC game for next year will be?

Advertisement
Was going through our future years schedules as I hadn't done so in some time. In 2016 fbschedules.com says we re supposed to play at Notre Dame and no other meeting vs. them? I thought The deal we made was for the "neutral" my *** site game in chicago last year and then a home and home on top of that? They don't have it listed. Also any clue who our 4th OOC game for next year will be?

Nebraska

I don't think we had a home and home deal with ND, but maybe it changed when ND signed the deal with the ACC, who knows...

Advertisement
I don't think we had a home and home deal with ND, but maybe it changed when ND signed the deal with the ACC, who knows...

the deal that was made with the ACC is that Notre Dame agrees to play 5 ACC games every season...it's the reason why the Michigan-Notre Dame "rivalry" ends after next year

Advertisement
Back