Future of the QB position

Art is only 16, so I tend to agree with the idea of him needing a redshirt and maybe another year after to grow and mature.

I hate the word potential, but it fits in this case - he's got a lot of it.

Advertisement
It's all about the competition. Best man will win. No more Kyle Wrights or Jacory Harrises or Brad Kaayas walking in as the preordained starter. All good kids who would have benefitted greatly in their mental game with more competition.

I'm almost certain for a while there that Rick told Kaaya not to run. I think Rick was afraid of Kaaya getting hurt early on, cuz he felt he didn't have any other options IMO. He never put a backup in a game to see what they could do, but I think that's about to change big time. Plus the fear of getting a starter hurt won't cross his mind after these guys get in here!

Advertisement
Perry will lead this team to it's first ACC championship title by next year...

People saying Sitkow is already better are either bold faced lying or simply don't know what they're watching on film.

Competition breeds success. Keep bringing in blue chip recruits and allow them to battle for the position.

It'd be nice to get back to the days when each QB played a year or two and then the next guy took over.
Remember when we used to "reload?"

Same could be said for the RB rotation.

kinda already doing that arent we? Kaaya played a few years, and now the next guy is going to take over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back