Future Canes in the Under Armour game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heā€™s at best 3rd biggest coaching hire seeing how terrible of a fit he is. Riley and Mario much bigger hires.

Mario is the 3rd biggest hire and I can say that as a fan.

Riley to USC was a boss *** move.

Kelly leaving the Domers to go to LSU was another big *** move. Agree or disagree on the long term success of it, still a major hire.

Mario was a big hire as well, but those other two were seismic. Both of those other guys left annual playoff contenders.

Kelly leaving the Domers to go to LSU was another big *** move. Agree or disagree on the long term success of it, still a major hire.

Mario was a big hire as well, but those other two were seismic. Both of those other guys left annual playoff contenders.
The fact they both get punked in the Playoffs is by-the-by.

Agree Riley was by far the biggest move, especially how under wraps it was all kept until the final moment. I agree pulling a coach like Kelly from ND is a huge move but I just think it feels like a forced fit. He was also their 2nd choice. But youā€™re probably right since both of those teams where playoff teams that lost their coaches.

Advertisement

Without being a homer - if Cristobal recruits at the level we hope he can, his appointment was seismic too. It'll shift the balance of power in College football.

Did I read that right - there are 16 A&M commits at this game?

That's absurd.
Yeah they shouldā€™ve just called it the A&M show with all the recruits they have signing. This class plus the past 2yrs classes will give Chumbo the ammo he needs to hang with Bama The next couple of seasons.

Yeah they shouldā€™ve just called it the A&M show with all the recruits they have signing. This class plus the past 2yrs classes will give Chumbo the ammo he needs to hang with Bama The next couple of seasons.
Dumbo nor TA&M are near the level of Sabanā€¦and they never will be as long as Dumbo is there. He had lightning in a bottle with JW and Cook. Heā€™ll never get that at A & M especially being in the SEC. In the ACC, he had no competition.

Advertisement
Dumbo nor TA&M are near the level of Sabanā€¦and they never will be as long as Dumbo is there. He had lightning in a bottle with JW and Cook. Heā€™ll never get that at A & M especially being in the SEC. In the ACC, he had no competition.
Youā€™re not paying attention.

Advertisement
But Jeff actually did something when he had the opportunity. Just had his issuesā€¦.unfortunately, was a talented kid when he was with us.
He could get open at will, still after watching that all star game, I thought we had a future star and it just never materialized

He could get open at will, still after watching that all star game, I thought we had a future star and it just never materialized
I think the issues he had kept him back. I think if he would have stay and played last year, he wouldā€™ve made it. Didnā€™t seem like talent was the issue.

Advertisement
Back